Scholarships

IREM is committed to helping you reach your professional development goals. Cost doesn’t have to be an obstacle.

IREM offers scholarship programs at the national level through the IREM Foundation. The IREM Foundation awards scholarships to those working towards an IREM credential. 

Download the IREM Foundation scholarship application.


Whether you’re aspiring to achieve an IREM credential and/or looking to enrich your knowledge, IREM is committed to helping you reach your professional development goals. Cost doesn’t have to be an obstacle – IREM has a wide array of scholarships available to help alleviate the financial burdens associated with higher education.

Our chapter offers the following scholarships:

Chapter 42 members can apply for up to three awards to cover tuition for IREM courses. Each award would pay for 75% of the class tuition; the member would be responsible for the remaining 25%.  The course could be classroom, on line, or self- study.  One exception, if the award is for the MPSA, instead of 75% of the tuition, the award would be for $1500.  All applicants must first apply for a scholarship through the IREM Foundation

Additionally, IREM offers scholarship programs at the national level through the IREM Foundation. The IREM Foundation awards scholarships to qualified students at all career stages, from those currently enrolled in college to those working towards an IREM credential. Click here to download IREM Foundation scholarship applications.